[tt-profile-registry] add clipboard details

From: Michael A Dolan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 14:46:36 +0000
To: public-tt@w3.org
mikedo has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/tt-profile-registry:

== add clipboard details ==
From: Paul Libbrecht <paul@hoplahup.net> Fri 6/17/2016 9:09 AM

I could not find a complete information but it looks like TTML is a
format that could be contained in a clipboard. E.g. when transporting
a (piece of a) transcript from one document to another. Could I, thus,
 suggest that you add below the Macintosh File type and such extra
information two fields:
- Windows clipboard flavour:
- MacOS uniform type identifier:
In order to find the right clipboard type names, a little bit of
research should be done on the existing practice.
Which tools exist out there which can accept or produce TTML?

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/tt-profile-registry/issues/21 using your GitHub
 account