Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-01-21

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 21:49:18 +0100
To: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>, TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>

On 21/01/2016 17:25, Nigel Megitt wrote:
> All, thanks to those who were able to attend today's meeting. Minutes
> can be found in HTML format at https://www.w3.org/2016/01/21-tt-minutes.html
>
> We made one resolution:
>
> *RESOLUTION: The group approves publication of Pierre's updated IMSC 1
> CR3 as circulated on 2016-01-19.*
>

> Action Items
>
>     action-453?
>
>     <trackbot> action-453 -- Thierry Michel to Schedule between
>     tmichel and philippe the transition to cr3 with any director
>     call as needed. -- due 2016-01-21 -- OPEN
>
>     <trackbot>
>     [10]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/453
>
>       [10] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/453
>
>     nigel: As far as I'm aware there's been no progress here -
>     we're waiting on plh and tmichel.
>
>     action-383?

I have send last week an email to PlH (to which you were copied, Nigel)
about the Transition request, and how he wants to proceed with the director.
I don't have any response from PlH yet.

And sorry, I could not attend the TTWG meeting today, I had another
meeting which took more time than expected ...

Thierry