Re: profile registry [was RE: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-02-11]

Hi Mike,

I had added these authors as the WG Note template proposes it.
the wiki didn't say about the author, so I wasn't aware that Glenn was
the original author.

Could you please edit your proper affiliation and add Glenn and remove
the current authors ?

Thanks,

Thierry