[imsc] Justification for forced display false affecting flow and layout?

From: Glenn Adams via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2016 18:54:41 +0000
To: public-tt@w3.org
skynavga has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/imsc:

== Justification for forced display false affecting flow and layout?
==
What is the use case for forced display false affecting layout but not
 being visible? This is certainly counter to common sense (IMO). If
there is a convincing counter example, then perhaps an example should
be added to demonstrate. Otherwise, I suggest we have forced display
affect tts:display rather than visibility.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/163 using your GitHub account