Re: [imsc] CHANGE PROFILE SIGNALLING IN FILES WITH EBU-TT-D EXTENSIONS

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 12:21 AM, Andreas Tai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
wrote:

> tairt has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/imsc:
>
> == CHANGE PROFILE SIGNALLING IN FILES WITH EBU-TT-D EXTENSIONS ==
> The test suites samples for line padding and multirow align have been
> drafted to be compatible with EBU-TT-D. They were not any more due to
> the addition of the ttp:profile attribute.
>
> Therefore the indication of the profiles should be done as proposed in
>  the spec using the ebuttm:conformsToStandard element.

I would suggest there be test files that use both methods, i.e., one set
(for line padding and multirow align) that uses @ttp:profile (and are not
necessarily compatible with EBU-TT-D) and another set that uses