Re: [ttml2] Does tts:backgroundImage affect size of content area?

btw, the example in ST2052-1:2013 Table 6,

probably does not have the intended semantics, that is, if the intent of
the <p> is to create content that is as large as the background image, but
be invisible; any content element with tts:display 'none' is not formatted
and thus generates no areas, and has an empty extent;

if one wanted to create content to be of size that matched or greater than
background image extent, it would be necessary to use
tts:visibility="hidden"

then again, this example might be doing something else