Update the ttml iana media registration

Nigel,

My understanding is that once a media type has been published by the
IANA, the owner may request a change to its definition. The same
procedure that would be appropriate for the original registration
request is used to process a change request.

So my guess is that the registration change should be done for REC.

Therefore, according to the registration process, a few months prior to
Candidate Recommendation, we should start the process (like sending an
email to the mailing list media-types@ietf.org asking for comments on
the Media Type section of the specification ..., etc.)

But in CR and PR some specific information wording must be provided in
the spec.

For more information, see the Registration process for IANA.
http://www.w3.org/2002/06/registering-mediatype2014.html

Wendy Seltzer and Philippe Le Hégaret, are the W3C IETF liaisons, and
they will check with the IESG.

Thierry