RE: ISSUE-415 (TTML2): TTML2 is confusing [TTML WebVTT mapping note]

DS>>Ah.  I rather hope we work out first what the best mapping is, and then
see whether that matches our hope that it uses features fully contained in
an existing profile.

MD>>OK, that's a fine process.  But my point is that if it does not fit
within IMSC1, then either WebVTT or IMSC1 or both may have issues WRT FCC
and 708 which was a requirements design point for both.  Additionally, this
feature intersection profile has to meet some reasonable interpretation of
FCC requirements or such a profile is an academic exercise in the and not
commercially interesting. That is, when done, either WebVTT and/or IMSC1 may
have to change.

Anyway, keep up the good work and we'll figure it out...

	Mike