From: Michael Dolan [mailto:mdolan@newtbt.com]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 9:48 AM
To: 'Nigel Megitt' <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>; 'Cyril Concolato' <cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr>; public-tt@w3.org
Subject: RE: MIME Type for subtitle-only MP4 files

Cyril-

Thanks for Teeing this up in MPEG.

Eventually ("soon") it will be a Note, so I agree there is no need to worry about the URL.

I am behind on drafting the Note for document logistics reasons and it will not happen before this MPEG contribution is considered by the System FF AHG next week.

Therefore, I think it would be good if I updated it per the consensus on the recent TT thread (remove stpp, etc), which I will try to do today. No need causing debate in MPEG for things that we've already agreed to change.

See you in Geneva.

Regards,

 Mike