Re: MIME Type for subtitle-only MP4 files

Thanks for that Cyril,

Thank you for that information - looks like we're heading in a good
direction.

In future communications we should link to
https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/ProfileRegistry - it's not a significant
problem that you linked to the old .../CodecsRegistry page since that
redirects to the new location anyway.

Kind regards,

Nigel