[imsc] "Related Video Object frame" is an undefined term

From: None via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 12:23:31 +0000
To: public-tt@w3.org
nigelmegitt has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/imsc:

== "Related Video Object frame" is an undefined term ==
The term "Related Video Object frame" is used in ยง6.7.1
ittp:aspectRatio, however it is unclear what it means.

Can I suggest that we define it to mean the area in which the video is
 displayed?

This is to allow for cases where there is overscan or a different
aspect ratio video display area to encoded video, for example, in
which case I think the assumption is that an area as big as can be
displayed is allocated to the root container extent, with the shape
being defined by `ittp:aspectRatio`.

See https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/84