Re: Implementing Assistive Technologies

Mike,

No offense taken and no need for a retraction.  Since we have not been very
public about our work, few people really know what we have been doing.
We're taking a much more visible role in IMSC and TTML2 adoption and
funding significant open-source work around these specs.  If another
article is written next hear, the part about Netflix should read very
different.

David