W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > June 2015

[Minutes ] TTWG Teleconference, 25 Jun 2015

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 16:38:13 +0200
Message-ID: <558C1255.40201@w3.org>
To: W3C Public TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
Hi,

The minutes of the Timed Text Working Group Teleconference
25 Jun 2015 are available at

http://www.w3.org/2015/06/25-tt-minutes.html

and as text following,

Best

Thierry


--------------------------------



    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                 Timed Text Working Group Teleconference

25 Jun 2015

    See also: [2]IRC log

       [2] http://www.w3.org/2015/06/25-tt-irc

Attendees

    Present
           pal, tmichel

    Regrets
           atai2, nigel, frans

    Chair
           SV_MEETING_CHAIR

    Scribe
           pal

Contents

      * [3]Topics
          1. [4]using new publication tool
          2. [5]imsc1 implementation report
          3. [6]summer schedule
          4. [7]tpac
      * [8]Summary of Action Items
      __________________________________________________________

    <trackbot> Date: 25 June 2015

using new publication tool

    tmichel: suggest using the same process as today, but using the
    new tool if desired
    ... no urgency... wait until nigel is back

imsc1 implementation report

    tmichel: imsc 1 implementation report form complete

    close action-388

    <trackbot> Closed action-388.

    tmichel: completed outreach email

    close action-405

    <trackbot> Closed action-405.

summer schedule

    tmichel: what should be the summer schedule?

    <scribe> ACTION: nigel: determine summer schedule [recorded in
    [9]http://www.w3.org/2015/06/25-tt-minutes.html#action01]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-407 - Determine summer schedule [on
    Nigel Megitt - due 2015-07-02].

tpac

    tmichel: registration open

    <scribe> ACTION: tmichel: coordinate with Nigel re: TPAC wiki
    page [recorded in
    [10]http://www.w3.org/2015/06/25-tt-minutes.html#action02]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-408 - Coordinate with nigel re: tpac
    wiki page [on Thierry Michel - due 2015-07-02].

    <tmichel> [11]https://www.w3.org/Team/wiki/TPAC/2015

      [11] https://www.w3.org/Team/wiki/TPAC/2015

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: nigel: determine summer schedule [recorded in
    [12]http://www.w3.org/2015/06/25-tt-minutes.html#action01]
    [NEW] ACTION: tmichel: coordinate with Nigel re: TPAC wiki page
    [recorded in
    [13]http://www.w3.org/2015/06/25-tt-minutes.html#action02]

    [End of minutes]
      __________________________________________________________


     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [14]scribe.perl version
     1.140 ([15]CVS log)
     $Date: 2015/06/25 14:33:50 $
      __________________________________________________________

      [14] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [15] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

    [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.140  of Date: 2014-11-06 18:16:30
Check for newer version at [16]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/
scribe/

      [16] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: pal
Inferring Scribes: pal
Present: pal tmichel

WARNING: Fewer than 3 people found for Present list!

Regrets: atai2 nigel frans

WARNING: No meeting chair found!
You should specify the meeting chair like this:
<dbooth> Chair: dbooth

Found Date: 25 Jun 2015
Guessing minutes URL: [17]http://www.w3.org/2015/06/25-tt-minutes.html
People with action items: nigel tmichel

      [17] http://www.w3.org/2015/06/25-tt-minutes.html


    [End of [18]scribe.perl diagnostic output]

      [18] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
Received on Thursday, 25 June 2015 14:38:37 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 5 October 2017 18:24:23 UTC