W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > June 2015

[minutes] TTWG call june 18th 2015

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 17:06:55 +0200
Message-ID: <5582DE8F.9060704@w3.org>
To: W3C Public TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>

Hi all,

The minutes of the TTWG  Teleconference dated 2015-06-18 are now 
available at

     http://www.w3.org/2015/06/18-tt-minutes.html


Also find these minutes in a text version following, for your convenience.

Best,

Thierry Michel


---------------------------------------------------



    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                 Timed Text Working Group Teleconference

18 Jun 2015

    See also: [2]IRC log

       [2] http://www.w3.org/2015/06/18-tt-irc

Attendees

    Present
           pal, thierry, glenn

    Regrets
    Chair
           pal

    Scribe
           pal

Contents

      * [3]Topics
          1. [4]Action Items
          2. [5]Issues
          3. [6]IMSC1 Status
          4. [7]HTML Cue
      * [8]Summary of Action Items
      __________________________________________________________

    <trackbot> Date: 18 June 2015

    <glenn> +Present glenn

Action Items

    [9]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/364

       [9] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/364

    Glenn: no update

    [10]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/383

      [10] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/383

    [11]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/384

      [11] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/384

    [12]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/386

      [12] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/386

    [13]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/404

      [13] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/404

    Glenn: no update

    [14]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/387

      [14] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/387

    pal: started the process but not done

    [15]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/388

      [15] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/388

    tmichel: initial draft completed. bugs remain. welcomes review
    and feedback.

    [16]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/396

      [16] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/396

    tmichel: wiki setup at
    [17]http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebVTT_Wide_Review
    ... some dates are missing perhaps
    ... so not clear if all comments were on the FPWD

      [17] http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebVTT_Wide_Review

    [18]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/405

      [18] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/405

    discuss in agenda 3

Issues

    [19]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/369

      [19] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/369

    no objections to resolution as implemented

    <glenn> close issue 369

    close ISSUE-369

    <trackbot> Closed ISSUE-369.

    [20]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/390

      [20] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/390

    no objection to proposed resolution

    close ISSUE-390

    <trackbot> Closed ISSUE-390.

    [21]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/392

      [21] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/392

    no objection to proposed resolution

    close ISSUE-392

    <trackbot> Closed ISSUE-392.

    [22]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/393

      [22] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/393

    no objection to proposed resolution

    close ISSUE-393

    <trackbot> Closed ISSUE-393.

    [23]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/394

      [23] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/394

    no objection to proposed resolution

    [24]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/394

      [24] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/394

    close ISSUE-394

    <trackbot> Closed ISSUE-394.

    no objection to proposed resolution

    close ISSUE-394

    <trackbot> Closed ISSUE-394.

    close ISSUE-395

    <trackbot> Closed ISSUE-395.

    pal: no suggested topics raised on open issues, moving to next
    agenda item

IMSC1 Status

    [25]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/405

      [25] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/405

    Thierry: proposed initial draft at
    [26]https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2015Jun/0045
    .html

      [26] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2015Jun/0045.html

    pal: since the letter is intended in part to implementers that
    are not W3C members,
    ... what about introducing W3C, TTWG, how the results will be
    used, etc...
    ... might be an opportunity for W3C to reach out to new members

    thierry: respondents can choose to remain confidential
    separately at the TTWG level and implementation report
    ... nigel asked what the final date is for the questionnaire...
    we should put a date like October to drive responses... we can
    always change the date

    pal: October sounds fine
    ... October it is

HTML Cue

    atai2: re: ACTION-401, kicked-off discussion with glenn, pal,
    Erik Lindström and nigel
    ... proposal is to prepare strawman for October TPAC

    glenn: HTML WG uses "extension specifications" to extend HTML
    ... suggest working within HTML WG directly
    ... the conversion of TTML and WebVTT to HTML is separate from
    definition of HTMLCue

    pal: whether the strawman is published as a TTWG Note, liaison,
    wiki page, etc... it should follow the extension specification

    atai2: initial draft available end of July

    <atai2> I seem to be disconnected from the audio

    <atai2> I will dial in again

    <scribe> ACTION: atai2 to follow on creating a strawman re:
    HTML Cue extension specification [recorded in
    [27]http://www.w3.org/2015/06/18-tt-minutes.html#action01]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-406 - Follow on creating a strawman
    re: html cue extension specification [on Andreas Tai - due
    2015-06-25].

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: atai2 to follow on creating a strawman re: HTML
    Cue extension specification [recorded in
    [28]http://www.w3.org/2015/06/18-tt-minutes.html#action01]

    [End of minutes]
      __________________________________________________________


     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [29]scribe.perl version
     1.140 ([30]CVS log)
     $Date: 2015/06/18 15:02:33 $
      __________________________________________________________

      [29] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [30] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

    [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.140  of Date: 2014-11-06 18:16:30
Check for newer version at [31]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/
scribe/

      [31] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: pal
Inferring Scribes: pal
Present: pal thierry glenn
Found Date: 18 Jun 2015
Guessing minutes URL: [32]http://www.w3.org/2015/06/18-tt-minutes.html
People with action items: atai2

      [32] http://www.w3.org/2015/06/18-tt-minutes.html


    [End of [33]scribe.perl diagnostic output]

      [33] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
Received on Thursday, 18 June 2015 15:07:02 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 5 October 2017 18:24:23 UTC