Re: draft of IMSC1 implementation report using WBS questionnaire.

Thierry,

I suggest adding a question to ask how the respondent would like the
product to be publicly referenced, with options: "name provided" or
"anonymised".

We should also state in the intro that TTWG members can see the survey
results but not the general public. Also provide a contact in case a
respondent would like results to be hidden even from group members, so
that the details can be provided by text outside the WBS. My reason for
this approach is to deter people from taking this approach unless they
really need to.

I suggest the following wording for q1:

[[
This questionnaire is open to anyone wishing to report their
implementation conformance with the IMSC 1 test suite. The responses are
visible to members of the Timed Text Working Group. Implementors wishing
to keep their implementation details private may alternatively respond
with implementation details directly to <mailto:tmichel@w3.org> using the
text format version of this questionnaire at [link].
]]

Nigel