Re: draft of IMSC1 implementation report using WBS questionnaire.

Nigel,

I hve upadated the WBS with your input.

I also need to add some info fields to collect the implementer Company
name and  product (implmenttion) name, version, etc.
And if the product is public available, etc)

This triggers the following questions/

The WBS is currently available to all public. Responses collected are
only Member visible. Should this be Team visible only ?

Thierry