Re: draft of IMSC1 implementation report using WBS questionnaire.

Hi Thierry,

The input fields are not visible, to me at least. Nevertheless, I think
your workaround in q4 is good enough.

I would change the label 'Rationale' to 'Additional comments'.

In q2, it would be helpful to change the TTWG mailing list reference from
[1] to the email address itself, in the same style as your mailto link for
Pierre.

Kind regards,

Nigel