Re: draft of IMSC1 implementation report using WBS questionnaire.

From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 08:07:10 +0000
To: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>, W3C Public TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
Hi Thierry,

The input fields are not visible, to me at least. Nevertheless, I think
your workaround in q4 is good enough.

I would change the label 'Rationale' to 'Additional comments'.

In q2, it would be helpful to change the TTWG mailing list reference from
[1] to the email address itself, in the same style as your mailto link for
Pierre.

Kind regards,

Nigel