Re: Webex conference set for TTWG

Nigel,

I am surprised that PlH said we should wait until july, because he told
us a few days ago to shedule webex meetings ASAP.

A lot of groups are already experiencing Webex. It is easy to use.
I am fine with starting on june 11th. This gives a bit of time for
people to read instruction for either joining by phone (straitforward)
or call back or through their computer.

So let's me june 11th on webex.
Best,

thierry.