FW: [transition request] 中文排版需求 Requirements for Chinese Text Layout

TTWG members,

The Requirements for Chinese Text Layout have been published as a FPWD -
it would be worth checking that we are able to display Chinese text
appropriately in our upcoming specifications, or highlighting any issues
that arise either in our specifications or in this WD.

Kind regards,

Nigel

On 17/07/2015 17:44, "Richard Ishida" <ishida@w3.org> wrote:

>dear Philippe,
>
>the i18n WG would like to publish a FPWD of the following document on
>behalf of the Chinese Layout Task Force.
>

>Title:         中文排版需求 / Requirements for Chinese Text Layout
>URI:   http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-clreq-20150723/

>on 23 Jul 2015
>

>Abstract:
>This document summarizes the text composition requirements in the
>Chinese writing system. One of the goals of the task force is to
>describe the issues in the Chinese layout requirements, another one is
>to provide satisfactory equivalent to the current standards (i.e.
>Unicode), also to promote vendors to implement those relevant features
>correctly.
>

>Document status:
>http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-clreq-20150723/#h-sotd

>We believe the document has satisfied the transition requirements. The
>i18n WG approved the transition
>http://www.w3.org/2015/07/16-i18n-minutes.html#item06

>thank you,
>ri