Re: Issue-224 3D approach - disparity rather than (translation and condition)

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 7:45 AM, Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
wrote:

>  Thanks Glenn,
>
>  I like it (as you might have guessed!). A couple of follow-up points:
>
>  1. Do we still need "usesStereo" for anything?

it is still useful metadata

>  2. We should define that, relative to a value of 'zero', positive values
> should result in the image appearing further from the viewer than the plane
> of the display, and negative values should result in the image appearing
> closer to the viewer. This is ambiguous right now.

actually, i need to disallow negative values; the value is the horizontal
disparity value, not depth; so it is up to author to choose desired
disparity