Re: Subitles in ttml format don't work over internet - by nino

Sorry, missed notice of the link. As Nigel said, plus:

   - suggest removing the BoM at start of fille
   - <div style="defaultFont"> - no style with this ID exists
   - s:color="yelow" - bad spelling, should be yellow
   - s:textOutline="yelow 1px" - bad spelling, should be yellow
   - rather than specify p:profile as an element in head, use p:profile
   attribute on tt instead, e.g.,
      - <tt p:profile="...">

Also, not that the TTV verification tool does not yet support the sdp-us
profile. But does support the dfxp-presentation and dfxp-transformation
profiles.