Re: Formal Object to any new CR of IMSC1

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 2:08 PM, Pierre-Anthony Lemieux <pal@sandflow.com>
wrote:

> > we need a fallback in case that recommendations is not followed
>
> FYI. Based on the TPAC minutes [1], it looks like the GPAC tool will
> reject the document if not profile can be determined.

So with the proposed new language, a profile is always determined, though
it could be wrong. However, it could be correct as well, in which case
documents that would otherwise be prematurely aborted would be processed
instead. And if the failsafe fallback were incorrect, it would likely fail
which is no different than failing due to lack of a failsafe fallback.