Re: Formal Object to any new CR of IMSC1

I should make another point, which is that by your suggestion (that the
TTML1 fallback applies), then all EBU-TT-D documents that attempt to
conform to the IMSC text profile will be interpreted as a non-IMSC document
in the absence of document interchange determination. Is that desirable
behavior? I think not. It tells me the design is broken.