Re: @codecs registry

One way to move this along faster than TTML2 is to create a separate media
registration Recommendation document for TTML and move this work there -
that would require an update to the Charter and a volunteer to edit it,
but since the document will hopefully be short it could be the quickest
way to proceed.

Kind regards,

Nigel