Re: FYI 'wide review', message from the field

Dave,

That is very good news for WebVTT, specially the

Do you have a pointer to these implementations ? (WebVTT and Translation )
You say Kaltura  is too small to be able to get involved in standards work.

Is it a human ressource issue or a financial issue due to the W3C fee ?

Thierry