Re: Wide review bugs, updated list

> On Apr 21, 2015, at 4:18 , Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com> wrote:
>
> On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 23:04:29 +0200, David Singer <singer@apple.com> wrote:
>

>> I added the WAI bugs to the spreadsheet.  WAI may give us more, and of course we may get more comments from elsewhere, but I expect that this represents the bulk of the comments.
>>
>> What we need to do now, please, is to discuss these and reach resolutions for them. Some of them are straightforward or editorial.  Some will benefit from more discussion.
>>
>> Please, if you have comments that will help us address these issues and resolve them — no matter if you are a WG or CG member — your comments and assistance are appreciated.
>
> I've gone through the list and added comments where I had something to add.
>
> HTH,

assuredly!  Thank you so much!

It strikes me that maybe the document needs to say something like “Note: This is an implementation specification, and though it is the definitive reference for VTT, those wanting to author VTT may find it difficult to use as a guide. There are a number of VTT authoring guides in existence."

David Singer
Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.