FW: Media Capture and Streams Last Call review; deadline May 15

All,

You may be interested in this review request on media capture and streams.
TTWG has not formally been asked to review but I guess members could be
interested since potentially this spec could be used to capture media that
was originally accompanied by timed text, e.g. for accessibility, though I
do not believe that it is the primary intent of the authors to handle that
use case.

Kind regards,

Nigel