Re: mapping ttml to html

Hi Wim,

I am in the process of drafting this mapping specification in TTML2. I will
be basing this work in part on a proposal for this mapping that can be
found at [1]. However, the normative mapping may diverge from the proposal
in a few ways, so you should treat [1] as non-normative, input material.

Regards, Glenn

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal005