Git repository for TTML/WebVTT tests

Hi all,

I noticed the following action from yesterday's meeting:

Le 17/09/2014 16:58, Timed Text Working Group Issue Tracker a écrit :
> ACTION-331: Contact cyril requesting git repository instructions for the tests.
>
> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/331
>
> Assigned to: Nigel Megitt
What I mentionned was that W3C has a GitHub account for tests content:
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests

This repository is used in particular with a JavaScript framework
(developped for W3C) to test features of W3C standards. It can also be
linked to a review system (Critic). I don't think we need all of this at
this point. My idea was just, in a first phase, to use it as a
repository for the TTML tests and for the results of TTMLtoWebVTT and
WebVTTtoTTML mappings. BTW, it already contains some WebVTT tests. I'm
cc-ing the test mailing lists in case someone more knowledgeable wants
to add something.

Cyril

--
Cyril Concolato