Re: [VTT] [TTML2] [IMSC] Consensus call: publish all TTWG recommendation products under the 2014 process?

Looks like respec.js supports the 2014 process [1], so I have yet to
see a reason not to switch to the latter for IMSC 1.

[1] https://github.com/darobin/respec/commit/6aee8af6d62ab89725e95131418d60caea0029a9

Best,

-- Pierre