RE: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 27/10/2014

Thanks Mike. I've inserted a line above to indicate that it's a return to the point Cyril raised.

Nigel

________________________________
From: Michael Dolan [mdolan@newtbt.com]
Sent: 28 October 2014 14:53
To: 'TTWG'
Subject: RE: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 27/10/2014

Nigel-

Thanks for the prompt minutes.  Sorry I could not stay to the very end yesterday. One comment:

Re: mike: There are a number of W3C specs that have this problem.

This starts up out of context and reads to apply to the prior issue (which it doesn’t).  The issue was one that Cyril raised about spec versioning, backwards compatibility and the relationship between versions of TTML. Maybe re-order statements or add a new one from Cyril to start the issue.

Thanks,

                Mike