Re: proposed updated response to MPEG on codecs

From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 15:39:14 +0000
To: Michael Dolan <mdolan@newtbt.com>, "'Timed Text Working Group'" <public-tt@w3.org>
Thanks for the quick turnaround Mike. 3 things:

typo: s/medaType/mediaType
correction: s/procProfile/processorProfiles

Query: do we want the sentence "Its parameters will be extended in TTML2 to include the proposed syntax above." ? Unless we're changing the IANA registration then I do not think we have agreed to do this.

Kind regards,

Nigel