Re: [ttml2] embedded content, background image styling, other edits

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 7:30 AM, John Birch <John.Birch@screensystems.tv>
wrote:

>  Thanks! I'll follow up Nigel's proposal. As indicated, I don't view it
> as a strong requirement (for STL files)... Not sure about this concept for
> other large resources (like fonts)...

btw, for fonts, you should be using subsetted fonts, i.e., containing only
glyphs for characters used in a document; with an ASCII or LATIN-1 only
font, this won't make much difference, but for modern Unicode fonts
covering multiple scripts or for CJK fonts, this makes a huge difference;

i will add a note in the section defining the font element reminding
readers of this fact