Re: Font problem on TTWG page

On Nov 5, 2014, at 16:20 , Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr> wrote:

> Very curious. It's definitely a problem due to the combination: Windows, Chrome, Gill Sans. See attached image.

So, the user-agent has fallen back from Gill Sans, you don’t have Verdana, and now it’s picked a font that you don’t like (and I can’t identify off the top of my head; it’s a bit like Bauhaus but I don’t recognize it.  I’d say you have two problems: the lack of Gill Sans and Verdana on your system, and the bizarre choice for a generic sans-serif fallback.