Re: Font problem on TTWG page

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 16:32:18 +0000
Cc: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>, W3C Public TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
To: Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr>

On Nov 5, 2014, at 16:20 , Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr> wrote:

> Very curious. It's definitely a problem due to the combination: Windows, Chrome, Gill Sans. See attached image.

So, the user-agent has fallen back from Gill Sans, you donít have Verdana, and now itís picked a font that you donít like (and I canít identify off the top of my head; itís a bit like Bauhaus but I donít recognize it.  Iíd say you have two problems: the lack of Gill Sans and Verdana on your system, and the bizarre choice for a generic sans-serif fallback.