Re: ISSUE-319 (HRM should be a processor compliance test): HRM should be a processor compliance test and allow different levels of complexity for different use cases [TTML IMSC 1.0]

Hi Nigel,

> Not really,

Ok. Before tackling with signaling, which is an orthogonal issue, I
suggest we go back to your earlier concern regarding the means of
overriding the default HRM parameter values specified in IMSC.

What is the downside in allowing supplementary specifications to
override the default HRM parameter values specified in IMSC?

Best,

-- Pierre