Re: ISSUE-317 (IMSC should not require frame alignment): IMSC should not require frame alignment [TTML IMSC 1.0]

Hi Pierre,

>Hi Nigel,
>
>> 2. Video encoded for distribution at 7.5fps.
>
>Can you point to actual use case/deployment for this?

Yes - it's likely that adaptive streaming distribution mechanisms will do
this. Profiles for this purpose that go down to e.g. 25/4=6.25 fps. are
likely to be used for mobile devices for example. I assume that something
similar will result from a starting point of 30fps.

Kind regards,

Nigel