Re: [IMSC] Thoughts re: issue-312 -- itts:forcedDisplay

Why not author three documents:

(1) with forced content only
(2) with non-forced content only
(3) with non-forced and forced content combined

If subtitles are off, then if external forced parameter false, don't
decode/present any of (1) to (3).
If subtitles are off, then if external forced parameter true,
decode/present (1).
If subtitles are on, then if external forced parameter false,
decode/present (2).
If subtitles are on, then if external forced parameter true, decode/present
(3).