deprecating markerMode

From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 14:02:53 +0000
To: TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
All,

we noted in TTML1SE that ttp:markerMode may be deprecated, removing the possibility of using the value continuous (NB this is relevant only when timeBase = smpte). Can anyone remind me where the debate is on this? We don't seem to have an issue open for it and I don't recall discussing it.

Kind regards,

Nigel

--

Nigel Megitt
Lead Technologist, BBC Technology, Distribution & Archives