Re: Converting the sample material provided by DECE to IMSC1

On 18/12/2014 16:53, "Pierre-Anthony Lemieux" <pal@sandflow.com> wrote:

>Hi Thierry,
>
>My input below.
>
>> 1- How  will we make sure we cover, with a least one test, every
>>feature defined in IMSC1
>> (but not already present in TTML1).
>
>Below is my list of features defined in IMSC1 but not already present in
>TTML1:
>
>smpte:backgroundImage in
>http://www.smpte-ra.org/schemas/2052-1/2010/smpte-tt#image

>#multiRowAlign
>#linePadding
>#altText
>#forcedDisplay
>#aspectRatio
>#progressivelyDecodable

What about:

performance/complexity i.e. that the implementation can process all
documents that are valid according to the HRM

reference fonts, i.e. That the implementation lays out the text for the
specified generic font family names according to the fonts listed in
Appendix A.