Re: Converting the sample material provided by DECE to IMSC1

Pierre,

This first version of the implementation works great now. Thanks.

I have a few issues about this testsuite and implementation Report that
we should probably discuss later during a telecon:

1- How  will we make sure we cover, with a least one test, every feature
defined in IMSC1 (but not already present in TTML1).

2- Do we have an estimate of how many tests would be needed (I think I
recall you had started to evaluate this).

3- There is a "Notes" column that mention the type of Profile. Should we
have also another one mentioning the feature tested.

4- each test should probably also explain in prose what the
implementation should display.

5- I looked at some tests but I couldn't access all the material, I guess.

For example

- the implementation links to track100-frag0-sample1-subs0.ttml
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/file/tip/ttml-ww-profiles/testsuite/dece/Solekai032_MaxNumSubtitleTracks_v7_subtitles/track100-frag0-sample1-subs0.ttml

- the test suite links to the same test in another URI

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/file/a6cb53f5e8ce/ttml-ww-profiles/testsuite/dece/Solekai032_MaxNumSubtitleTracks_v7_subtitles/track100-frag0-sample1-subs0.ttml

But I can't access the png resources like
"track100-frag0-sample1-subs1.png" used in the above test
[smpte:backgroundImage="1.png"/>]
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/file/a6cb53f5e8ce/ttml-ww-profiles/testsuite/dece/Solekai032_MaxNumSubtitleTracks_v7_subtitles/track100-frag0-sample1-subs1.png

Thanks for your work to lunch this test suite.

Thierry