Re: Problem with TPAC 2014 Registration

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 20:17:17 +0200
To: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>, TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Glenn,

I have reminded a few time the TPAC meeting organizers that the WBS is
missing tuesday meeting, but never got any response.
This morning I did ping PlH again (now back from vacation) and asked him
to escalated it to the organizers.

Sorry for the inconvinience, but I am not sure how I can do more.

Thierry.