W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > April 2014

{agenda} TTWG Meeting 24/4/2014

From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 15:49:59 +0000
To: Timed Text Working Group <public-tt@w3.org>
Message-ID: <CF7D8289.1C48A%nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
This meeting is scheduled for up to 60m.


Our teleconference is scheduled with reference to Boston Time, the correct time of this teleconference in your locale may change.



Please check <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140213T10&p1=43> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140220T10&p1=43> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140227T10&p1=43%C2%A0> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140306T10&p1=43%C2%A0> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140313T10&p1=43> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140320T10&p1=43> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140327T10&p1=43> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140417T10&p1=43> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140424T10&p1=43




Thursdays 10:00am-11:00am Boston local


Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 8865 ("TTML")

IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #tt Web gateway to :http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc




Agenda+ Assign Roles


Chair: Nigel Megitt


Scribe: [to assign during meeting]


Regrets


Activity since last meeting: TPAC survey


Agenda+ TPAC 2014 [1]


Do we wish to have face to face meeting(s), and if so, on which day(s)?

Survey at [2] closes at 23:59, Boston time on 2014-04-23.


ACTION-274<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/274>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/274/edit>       open    Discuss with david singer possibilities for f2f before going ahead and adding ttwg to tpac agenda.<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/274> Nigel Megitt    2014-03-27




Agenda+ F2F



ACTION-281<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/281>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/281/edit>     open    Talk to frans about hosting a meeting<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/281>     Nigel Megitt    2014-04-24




Agenda+ MPEG liaison re MIME Codecs parameter



ACTION-282<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/282>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/282/edit>     open    Add MPEG liaison to agenda for 24/3 TTWG meeting<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/282>  Nigel Megitt    2014-04-24




Liaison in mail archive at [3] and text reproduced in ACTION-282.


Agenda+ IMSC FPWD – placeholder for status update


Agenda+ Action items overdue and due next week

Overdue actions.

ID      State   Title   Person  Due Date        Associated with
ACTION-207<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/207>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/207/edit>     open    Add round-down clarification to "closest" language, see issue-259<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/207> Glenn Adams     2014-04-01
ACTION-232<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/232>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/232/edit>     open    Consider also defining @validation on ttp:profile, in addition to (override) tt:tt<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/232>        Glenn Adams     2014-04-01
ACTION-234<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/234>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/234/edit>     open    Explore box-decoration-break in response to issue-286<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/234>     Glenn Adams     2014-04-01
ACTION-236<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/236>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/236/edit>     open    Review consistent use of "root temporal extent" in both ttml 2 and ttml 1 se<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/236>      Glenn Adams     2014-04-01
ACTION-246<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/246>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/246/edit>     open    Take deliverables of draft charter to TAG for scrutiny<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/246>    Nigel Megitt    2014-04-17
ACTION-254<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/254>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/254/edit>     open    Add errata note for ttml1 pointing at constraint in smil prohibiting dur of zero, add normative text to ttml2<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/254>     Glenn Adams     2014-04-01
ACTION-258<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/258>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/258/edit>     open    Work with pal to resolve edits needed for issue-259 comments<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/258>      Glenn Adams     2014-04-01

ACTION-275<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/275>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/275/edit>     open    Review issues in cp12 and if one is needed for handling new attributes in ttml2 in same namespace as ttml1 then raise it, and link to issue-286.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/275>  Pierre-Anthony Lemieux  2014-03-27

Upcoming actions.

ID      State   Title   Person  Due Date        Associated with
ACTION-279<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/279>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/279/edit>     open    Add [imsc] subject header in the imsc draft<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/279>       Pierre-Anthony Lemieux  2014-04-24



Agenda+ Change Proposals – progress and review

Change Proposal Index is at [3].

Which Change Proposals would owners like to progress next?

Timeline updated in 13th Mar meeting:
January-March: Clean up and complete CPs
April-July: Draft, iterate and edit solutions to CP issues
August: Last Call

Agenda+ AOB


References

[1] TPAC 2014 http://www.w3.org/2014/11/TPAC/

[2] TPAC 2014 attendance and day preference survey <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34314/TPAC2014Planning/> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34314/TPAC2014Planning/

[3] MPEG Liaison re Codecs parameter http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2014Apr/0005.html<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2014Apr/0005.html[4]>
[4] Change Proposals at <http://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/ChangeProposalIndex> http://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/ChangeProposalIndex

Tracker <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/trackerTTML> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/trackerTTML

Wiki <http://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText> http://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText





----------------------------

http://www.bbc.co.uk

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.
Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.
Further communication will signify your consent to this.

---------------------
Received on Wednesday, 23 April 2014 15:50:40 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 5 October 2017 18:24:14 UTC