Re: IMSC Issues / Change Proposals

Of course it may just be my finger trouble, but I'm pretty sure that the W3C login that I have does not let me into the tracker.

Best,
John

From: Glenn Adams [mailto:glenn@skynav.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 10:59 AM
To: John Birch
Cc: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>; Pierre-Anthony Lemieux <pal@sandflow.com>; Michael Dolan <mdolan@newtbt.com>; Public-Tt (public-tt@w3.org) <public-tt@w3.org>
Subject: Re: IMSC Issues / Change Proposals

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 6:43 AM, John Birch <John.Birch@screensystems.tv<mailto:John.Birch@screensystems.tv>> wrote:
I have raised these issues within an email because, as an ‘Invited expert’, I do not have access to the online issue tracker.

This can easily be remedied, though we should review if you are still formally registered as an IE with the group. Even if not, however, it should be possible to permit at least read-only access.

John Birch | Strategic Partnerships Manager | Screen
Main Line : +44 1473 831700 | Ext : 2208 | Direct Dial : +44 1473 834532
Mobile : +44 7919 558380 | Fax : +44 1473 830078
John.Birch@screensystems.tv<mailto:John.Birch@screensystems.tv> | www.screensystems.tv<http://www.screensystems.tv> | https://twitter.com/screensystems

Visit us at
NAB, Las Vegas Convention Center, 7-10 April, stand N5821

P Before printing, think about the environment

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation. Screen Subtitling Systems Ltd. Registered in England No. 2596832. Registered Office: The Old Rectory, Claydon Church Lane, Claydon, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP6 0EQ