Re: Timed Text WG meeting during TPAC: will meet Mon. and Fri.

Hi Thierry,

I've requested the Systems staff to change this by removing Timed Text
from Tuesday's options on Tuesday. They need Dom's advice to do this,
and he is not available at the moment.

The Schedule page is correct [1]. I've updated the WBS [2] with text
noting the Meeting is on Monday and Friday, not Tuesday. This will have
to suffice for now.

May I ask you to email the registered participants and observers and
request they update their wbs registration? This will make is easier for
us to delete from wbs.  Email address can be found here:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2013/registrants#TT

I will ask Staff to update their wbs registration.

1. http://www.w3.org/2013/11/TPAC/#GroupSchedule
2. https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2013/results

Thanks.

Susan