Re: ISSUE-284: value of lineHeight [TTML2]

Given that the 120% only lived in an editor's draft, and only for 12 days
(from Aug 23 to Sep 04) [1][2], I completely discount implementations that
want to lock in that behavior. IMO, they should simply change to 125%.

TTML2 was already changed to make this normative on Sep 4 [3].

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/rev/15f347a0d2ef
[2] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/rev/11d2d5dcb5a1
[3] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/rev/0cc9f1196066