From: Glenn Adams [mailto:glenn@skynav.com]
Sent: 05 November 2013 01:10
To: TTWG
Subject: New Features and CSS Compatibility

For anyone suggesting a new feature in TTML, e.g., shrink text to fit region, it won't be of much benefit to do so if there isn't an existing CSS mapping, or at least not much benefit in the open web platform (native presentation processors can do what they want).

So before you consider proposing something that has no CSS mapping, think first about how to get it into CSS.

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation. Screen Subtitling Systems Ltd. Registered in England No. 2596832. Registered Office: The Old Rectory, Claydon Church Lane, Claydon, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP6 0EQ