Re: TTML Agenda for 15/05/13 - Proposed updates to charter

Ah. I was not attempting to be exhaustive. Second attempt below.

TTML document ---JS?---> WebVTT document -----------> UA [TTML is
converted to WebVTT (using JS?), which the browser renders]
TTML document ----JS----> sequence of calls to TextTrack API  [JS is
parsing TTML and constructing cues]
TTML document ---------> UA [UA renders TTML natively]

I had assumed that the third was already in scope, as you pointed out earlier.

-- Pierre