Re: TTML Agenda for 15/05/13 - Proposed updates to charter

From: Pierre-Anthony Lemieux <pal@sandflow.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 20:20:03 -0700
To: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Cc: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, Michael Jordan <mijordan@adobe.com>, "public-tt@w3.org" <public-tt@w3.org>
Ah. I was not attempting to be exhaustive. Second attempt below.

TTML document ---JS?---> WebVTT document -----------> UA [TTML is
converted to WebVTT (using JS?), which the browser renders]
TTML document ----JS----> sequence of calls to TextTrack API  [JS is
parsing TTML and constructing cues]
TTML document ---------> UA [UA renders TTML natively]

I had assumed that the third was already in scope, as you pointed out earlier.

-- Pierre