Re: XSDs solving problem of "XML Schema is too restrictive"

My apologies for not responding earlier, but as Mike Dolan has replied, the
schema.zip files are being updated for the soon to be published TTML10SE
Proposed Edited Recommendation. As before, they are available as zip
archives containing the current schema definitions. See for example the
link at [1], and note that these schemas do not define the normative
conformance of TTML documents, as further described at [2].

[1]
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml10/spec/ttaf1-dfxp.html?content-type=text/html%3bcharset=utf-8#dfxp-schema-xsd
[2]
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml10/spec/ttaf1-dfxp.html?content-type=text/html%3bcharset=utf-8#conformance-content