PER-ttaf1-dfxp-20130515

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 23:55:59 -0600
To: public-tt <public-tt@w3.org>
I've completed my edits for TTML10SE, creating a PER, post-dated to
20130515, for final review [1]. An archive package containing all
referenced files needed for publishing is available at [2].

I updated the changes document to reflect the new changes since 1.0 REC,
now available at [3].

PLH, I've checked pubrules and links and it looks good, though you may want
to verify, especially the language in the SoD, which I gleaned using XSLT
2.0 Second Edition PER [4] as a model; but you will also need to create a
mail list and archive link for public comments as follows:

   - mailto:public-ft-comments@w3.org
   - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt-comments/

For dates, I used 20130515 for publishing and 20130615 for end of PER
review. If this needs to change, let me know and I'll update. Also, are we
still part of the "Video in the Web Activity"?

[1]
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/default/ttml10/spec/PER-ttaf1-dfxp-20130515-for-WG-review.html
[2]
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/default/ttml10/spec/PER-ttaf1-dfxp-20130515.zip