Re: ISSUE-258 (extent value of auto): extent value auto, potential conflict with css [TTML 1.0]

In my mind, there is nothing ambiguous about our intentions. extent auto on
region means the same as the root container region's extent. How we mapped
that to XSL-FO may have some issues, which I will need to ponder a bit. On
the surface, I'm leery about having extent express left, right, top,
bottom, since that is another way of expressing origin and extent. In other
words, I don't want to mix up origin and extent with left, right, top,
bottom. If we want to express the latter in a shorthand, I'd want to name
it something else like "edges", and not mix its semantics with extent.